Random thoughts and bits of life of a coffee loving artist

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bring on the coffee! But first sleep..


Well after a lot of hard work, I finally got into a shop that I had been in correspondence with for the past month or so. It's called Sunlight of the Spirit and is a nice little book and gift shop on J street. What I'm most excited about is that they're willing to carry my bookmarks which means that more then likely I will be designing and making a line of bookmarks specifically for them. Never heard of the place? You should go ahead and pay them a visit. What's nice about them is that they're aim is to support non-profit organizations who help those who are recovering from addictions and such.

Now as I'm winding down from my day, I'm back in the thought process of work since now not only do I get to keep up on my own business; what work I do for Blue Moon Gallery since I'm one of the collective artists there along with started & run the facebook page for the gallery (check us out! [insert shameless pluggery here]); helping keep track of show activities & making announcements for the DeviantSAC group I'm with where I update the group's facebook page, deviantART page, & participate in the group shows (we have one coming up May 12th @ Studio 24 on K street); but now I have keep track of what I put into the SotS. Of course this doesn't include the occasional competition that I enter such as the upcoming KVIE Art Auction. It's no wonder that I drink so much coffee. Oh well I better crash since I have to be up in 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment