Random thoughts and bits of life of a coffee loving artist

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vhils Inspiration

Feeling the need for some inspiration for some paintings that I need to get done before the end of the month (yes that means I have several paintings to do before the 30th), I decided to wander YouTube once more since it hasn't let me down yet. I found myself wandering the selection of videos that dealt with street art when I came across a short video of a wall piece done by street artist Vhils. I've been a fan of his work for some time so it was a bit of a treat for me to actually see how he actually goes about making one of his wall pieces. It certainly gives me some ideas at least. It's just a matter of me trying to actually get things done in the time frame I have. I have a feeling a lot of coffee is going to be involved this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment