Random thoughts and bits of life of a coffee loving artist

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gallery News - March 2012 Show


Looking forward to Second Saturday at the gallery this month. I'm sure we'll be expecting wall to wall people for this particular show. For those who may not know or have wondered why I seem to disappear for a couple of hours on the second Saturday of every month, I attend our monthly artist reception not only as one of the collective artists of the gallery but I also volunteer my time serving wine to guests, greet people at the door & have them sign our guest book, along with taking photos of the event to post on the Gallery's Facebook page (which I started and run once I spoke with my curator Carol Brewer about the idea to reach a broader audience).

For March, we proudly present a juried group show featuring the Valley Sculpture Artists. Come see this fantastic array of work by a group of talented sculptors at our artists reception March 10th from 6pm to 9pm. The show continues March 14th to April 7th. Don't miss the Awards Night for this juried show on Thursday March 22nd from 5pm to 8pm. The judge is Linda Gelfman, Art professor at American River College.

For an entire list of ALL 42 artists being featured at this show, please visit: http://bluemoongallerysacto.com/sculptors.html


2353 Albatross Way
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916) 920-2444 

My works that will be at the gallery this month:





No comments:

Post a Comment